The days of "anyone can be a landlord" are well and truly over and with changes to the law governing the standard of privately rented accommodation, its becoming harder and harder for landlords to ensure compliance with the law. especially in terms of the ever changing regulation relating to the prevention of fire.
Our small works are all recorded using a real time paperless system allowing landlords and their agent to track the progress of particular jobs from any PC or comparable hand held device. This service is available direct to landlords or alternatively through their agents.
Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs to those in the know) are seen by local authorities as particularly at high risk of fire and as such, all of London's Local Authorities tend to inspect them with more frequency and to a higher degree than single occupancy dwellings. As if that were not enough, Landlords having similar properties in different boroughs may find different rules being applied form borough to borough.
We're aware of this so take the hassle out managing your portfolio and avail yourself of the following Landlord specific services:
Testing & Inspection Services
- Electrical Safety Certificates (ECIR) NICEIC
- Fire Alarm Test Certificates
- Emergency Lighting Test Certificates
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Fire Extinguisher Service & Installation
- Lateral & Rising Main Distribution
- Communal Lighting Installation
- Lighting Repairs
- Communal Electric Heating
- Fire Alarm Systems Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Emergency Lighting Installation, Maintenance & Repair
- Co2 / Smoke Alarms
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Doors
- Electric Showers
- Cooker Points
- Free Written Quotations
- Fully Qualified Directly Employed Uniformed Staff